Hands Thru Us Home Care offers an ideal solution for seniors, individuals with disabilities, and others who wish to maintain their independence and dignity by living in the comfort of their own homes. Our home care services are built on a foundation of experience, integrity, and reliability.
Our dedicated aides and companions strive to make their clients’ lives easier by assisting with tasks that have become difficult or unmanageable. We understand the unique needs of each individual and provide personalized care.
In addition, we can provide skilled care from a registered nurse (RN) for those who require it, even if it’s not covered by their insurance plan.
Our caregivers offer a comprehensive range of services, including:
- Assisting with bathing, dressing, and toileting
- Providing support with personal hygiene
- Assisting with ambulation and transfers, if necessary
- Reminding clients to take medications
- Preparing meals and providing help with feeding
- Performing light housekeeping and laundry
- Offering transportation and accompanying clients to appointments or social events
- Running errands and shopping on behalf of clients
- Providing respite care for family caregivers
- Assisting with correspondence to family and friends
- Offering socialization, friendship, and emotional support to clients
- Engaging in walks and encouraging stimulating activities
At Hands Thru Us Home Care, our caregivers are bonded, insured, and covered for workers’ compensation while working in clients’ homes. We also provide the expertise of an RN to develop a personalized care plan and oversee the caregiver’s activities.
Additionally, we offer relief services for caregivers who require a break. Our services are available 24/7 to handle immediate requests or help our existing clients.
For more information or to request our services, please call us at (864) 609-4336.